All of Our Services Are Designed to Enhance Your Financial Position.
Whatever your financial needs, talk to us first and you probably won’t need to talk to anyone else.
- Savings and Investments
- Checking and Debit Card Accounts
- Automatic Deposits and Payments
- Credit Cards
- Personal Loans for vehicles, home equity, and more
- Money Transfer Services
- Insurance Products
Since we’re here solely for our members, we’re almost always able to offer higher interest on savings accounts.
- Savings Accounts – regular, interest-bearing savings accounts. Only a $25 minimum balance required.
- Money Market Accounts – savings that pays interest based on current money market interest rates and is also readily accessible.
- Holiday Club Accounts – to save before it’s time to spend. Paid out in full on November 1st.
- Vacation Club Accounts – to save before it’s time to travel. Paid out in full on May 1st.
- Individual Retirement Accounts (IRAs) – including Traditional, Roth, and Coverdale Education Savings Accounts.
- Term Share Certificates – the credit union version of Certificates of Deposit (CDs). Bringing you a higher return with no risk to your investment. CD terms range from three to 60 months for ultimate flexibility.
- Special and Jumbo Term Share Certificates (CDs) – Deposit additional funds (not transferred from another Hospitality FCU account) and earn a special dividend .25% above the regular dividend rate. If the account is $50,000 or more, you receive a Jumbo rate of .50% above the regular dividend rate.
While most financial institutions want to pile on fees for services, Hospitality FCU does everything it can to eliminate or minimize fees. Because we are not-for-profit, it’s an advantage we bring our members.
- Individual and Joint Accounts with NO monthly service fee, NO minimum balance requirement, and optional overdraft protection through your savings or a line of credit.
- VISA® Debit Card – automatically deducts purchases from your Checking Account For use with participating merchants world wide, as well as at ATMs.
- ATMs – 28,000 of them nationwide – for easy access to your funds, to make deposits, or get account information. Use either your Hospitality FCU ATM card or VISA® Debit Card anywhere you see the CO-OP, MoneyTower, PLUS or PULSE logos.
Sometimes the best and smartest way to save, or be sure not to miss a bill payment, is to make it automatic. Hospitality FCU makes that easy for you
- Direct Deposit – automatically deposit your payroll, retirement, or government issued checks to either you Savings or Checking Accounts. Don’t forget – there are more than 28,000 ATMs nationwide to withdraw funds from with no fees.
- Payroll Deduction – Pay yourself first by automatically depositing some of your net pay to any of your Hospitality FCU accounts to build your savings more easily.
- Automatic Loan Payments – Make loan payments automatically from either your Savings or Checking Account.
- On-line Credit Card Payments — convenient on-line payment in part or in full.
- Platinum variable rate credit cards options at far lower interest rates than those offered by banks and stores. Plus NO annual fee, NO cash advance fee, 25-day grace period on purchases, and worldwide acceptance.
Often Hospitality FCU can authorize loans where other financial institutions will not. Check with us first for lower interest rates on the money you need. Take advantage of our automatic loan payment service for added convenience.
- Loans for cars, trucks, SUVs, boats, RVs, even motorcycles – new or pre-owned. With terms of up to 72 months. Ask for pre approval to make shopping even easier. Want a better price on your vehicle? Let us do the price negotiating for you.
- Signature Loans – to be used for any purpose, from consolidating debts to vacations, to unexpected expenses. All that’s needed is your signature.
- Unsecured Lines of Credit – pre-approved credit lines you can use if or when you need them, with no interest accruing until they are used. All that’s needed is your signature.
- Share and Certificate Secured Loans–loans secured by funds on deposit with Hospitality FCU enjoy lower rates and can be used for any purpose, while your savings continue to grow.
- Cashier’s Checks
- Travelers Checks
- Wire Transfers
- Western Union Services
- Credit Life Insurance. Term life insurance could be right for you if you have a tight budget and affordability matters most. If your circumstances or needs change, you can convert your term insurance to permanent insurance at specified times at a whole life rate for your age at the time of conversion.
If you have a permanent need to protect your family’s financial stability, whole life insurance could be your best option. Your monthly premium amounts remain the same throughout your lifetime, and policy loans can provide a future source of money.
- GAP Insurance to cover any difference between what your car is worth and what you owe on it should your car be totaled.
- Auto and Home. The TruStage Auto & Home Insurance Program works with carefully selected auto insurance partners who can offer credit union members like you discounted rates.
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance to pay back your loan in case of disability or death. As a complimentary benefit of your credit union membership, your no-cost AD&D coverage is ready and waiting. In three minutes or less, your application will be complete.